Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

My recent obsession, one which grows daily - is the future of the natural world. So many animals are in danger of extinction, or are being treated in the most inhumane ways from circuses to the fur trade. Dog fighting to fast food. The destruction of natural habitats for large industries like the palm oil industry which is threatening the survival of orangutans, the fast food industry which buys up cheap land from 3rd world countries (like the Amazon) so they can mow it down to breed their beef... The plastic pandemic where an island of floating plastic garbage 9 feet deep and twice the size of Texas is floating about the Pacific ocean - I could carry on for pages and pages, just listing all the things that are in danger. So before I start preaching, I've put together some - well - a whole lot of environmental ads which I'm hoping will strike a cord with you and lead more people to action. Because if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. This section promises to be the biggest section of my blog to date - so sit down and get comfy...








































No comments:

Post a Comment